How To Bet On Draftkings
How To Bet On Draftkings: DraftKings has emerged as a prominent player in the world of sports betting, offering enthusiasts an exciting platform to engage with their favorite sports and teams while potentially reaping rewards. Whether you’re a seasoned sports bettor or a newcomer looking to dip your toes into the thrilling world of wagering, understanding how to bet on DraftKings.
We will walk you through the ins and outs of sports betting on DraftKings. From the initial steps of setting up your account to exploring the various bet types and strategies, we’ve got you covered. DraftKings provides a user-friendly and engaging platform, making it accessible to a wide range of sports fans.
Whether you’re interested in traditional sports betting, daily fantasy sports, or live in-play wagering, to make informed decisions and enhance your betting experience. So, let’s embark on this journey to uncover the world of opportunities that DraftKings has to offer for sports enthusiasts and bettors alike.
How do you bet on DraftKings for the first time?
Get started by creating a DraftKings Sportsbook account. Next, confirm your identity and location. Lastly, make a qualifying deposit of at least $5 and place a $5 wager on any sports market.
- Create an Account:
- Click on the “Sign Up” or “Join Now” button to initiate the registration process.
- Provide your personal information, including your name, date of birth, email address, and phone number.
- Choose a unique username and secure password.
- Verify Your Identity:
DraftKings may require you to verify your identity to comply with legal regulations. This usually involves providing your Social Security Number (SSN) and confirming your age.
- Deposit Funds:
- Once your account is created, you need to fund it with real money to place bets. DraftKings typically accepts various payment methods, including credit/debit cards, PayPal, and online bank transfers.
- Select your preferred deposit method, enter the necessary information, and specify the amount you wish to deposit.
- Claim Bonuses (Optional):
DraftKings often offers bonuses or promotions for new users. You can claim these bonuses during the deposit process or by using a provided promo code. Be sure to read the terms and conditions associated with any bonuses.
- Explore Betting Options:
- Browse the sports and events available for betting on DraftKings. You can wager on a wide range of sports, including football, basketball, baseball, soccer, and more.
- Click on a specific game or event to view the available betting options.
- Place Your Bet:
- Select the type of bet you want to place, such as moneyline, point spread, totals, or props.
- Enter the amount you want to wager in the bet slip.
- Review your bet slip to confirm your selections and the potential payout.
- Confirm Your Bet:
Once you are satisfied with your selections, click the “Place Bet” or “Submit” button to confirm your wager.
- Monitor Your Bets:
You can track the progress of your bets in the “Bet History” section of your DraftKings account.
By following these steps, you can start your sports betting journey on DraftKings with confidence. To stay informed about the sports and events you’re betting on and to gamble responsibly to enhance your overall experience.
Is DraftKings good to bet on?
DraftKings Sportsbook is a legitimate sports betting platform operating in 21 U.S. states and Canada. With its easy-to-use interface, extensive markets, and attractive bonuses, it has become popular — FanDuel vs. DraftKings is now a consistent discussion — among new and experienced bettors.
Whether DraftKings is a good platform for sports betting depends on various factors, including your preferences, location, and betting objectives. DraftKings is one of the leading daily fantasy sports (DFS) and sports betting operators in the United States, and it has garnered both praise and criticism. Here, we’ll explore the pros and cons of betting on DraftKings to help you make an informed decision.
Pros of Betting on DraftKings:
- Legal and Regulated: DraftKings operates legally in several U.S. states, making it a safe and secure option for sports betting. It adheres to strict regulations, ensuring the protection of your personal and financial information.
- User-Friendly Interface: DraftKings offers an intuitive and user-friendly interface. Navigating the platform, placing bets, and managing your account is generally straightforward.
- Wide Range of Sports and Events: DraftKings covers a broad spectrum of sports, from major leagues like NFL, NBA, and MLB to niche sports and international events. This variety allows you to bet on the sports you’re passionate about.
- Numerous Betting Options: DraftKings provides various betting options, including moneyline bets, point spreads, totals, prop bets, and live in-play wagering. This diversity caters to different betting strategies and preferences.
- Promotions and Bonuses: The platform often offers enticing promotions and bonuses, especially for new users. These can include free bets, deposit bonuses, and special contests, enhancing your betting experience.
- Live Betting: DraftKings offers a live betting feature, allowing you to place bets while a game or event is in progress. This adds excitement and flexibility to your betting strategy.
- Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS): DraftKings is renowned for its DFS contests, which provide a different form of sports-related entertainment. You can draft fantasy lineups and compete against other users for cash prizes.
- Mobile Betting: The DraftKings mobile app is highly rated and provides the convenience of betting on the go. It’s available for both iOS and Android devices.
- Statistics and Research Tools: DraftKings offers a range of tools and statistics to help you make informed betting decisions. This includes player stats, matchup analysis, and expert advice.
Whether DraftKings is a good platform for sports betting depends on your specific needs and circumstances. It offers a well-regulated, user-friendly, and diverse betting experience with a wide range of sports and events to choose from. However, its availability depends on your location, and like any betting platform, it comes with potential risks that require responsible gambling practices. Before betting on DraftKings, to research your state’s regulations, compare odds, and consider your own betting objectives and preferences to determine if it’s the right platform for you.
How do you bet on DraftKings spread?
You either choose the favorite (minus the points) or underdog (plus the points). If you bet on the favored team, you need them to win by more than the spread. If you go the other route, your team can either win outright or lose by fewer than the spread.
Betting on the spread is a popular and exciting way to wager on sports, and DraftKings offers a straightforward process for placing spread bets. In spread betting, the sportsbook sets a margin of victory (or defeat) that the favored team must achieve for a bet to be successful.
1. Create an Account:
If you haven’t already, sign up for a DraftKings account. You’ll need to provide personal information, verify your identity, and agree to the platform’s terms and conditions.
2. Deposit Funds:
To place spread bets on DraftKings, you’ll need to deposit money into your account. DraftKings accepts various payment methods, including credit/debit cards, PayPal, and online bank transfers.
3. Navigate to the Sportsbook:
Once your account is funded, log in to your DraftKings account and navigate to the sportsbook section. You’ll typically find a list of sports and upcoming events to choose from.
4. Select Your Sport and Game:
Choose the sport you want to bet on from the list of available options. For example, if you’re interested in NFL football, click on “Football” and then select the specific game you want to bet on.
5. Choose the Spread Bet Type:
Within the selected game, you’ll see various betting options, including the spread. The spread bet is often labeled as “Spread” or “Point Spread.” Click on it to proceed.
6. Understand the Spread:
The spread is represented as a number with a plus (+) sign for the underdog and a minus (-) sign for the favorite. For instance, if you see “New England Patriots -6.5” and “New York Jets +6.5,” it means the Patriots are favored to win by 6.5 points, while the Jets are the underdogs with a 6.5-point advantage.
7. Place Your Bet:
- To place a spread bet, click on the team you want to bet on. A betting slip will appear on the screen.
- Enter the amount you want to wager in the betting slip. DraftKings will automatically calculate your potential winnings based on your stake and the odds.
- Review your bet slip to confirm your selections and the total wager amount.
8. Confirm Your Bet:
Once you’re satisfied with your selections and the stake, click the “Place Bet” or “Submit” button to confirm your spread bet.
9. Monitor Your Bet:
You can track the progress of your spread bet in the “Bet History” section of your DraftKings account.
10. Cash Out Option (When Available):
DraftKings may offer a cash-out option for spread bets. This allows you to settle your bet before the game concludes, either locking in a profit or limiting your losses. The availability of this feature can vary depending on the game’s circumstances.
That spread betting on DraftKings, like any form of sports betting, involves risk. Make sure to research the teams and game thoroughly, understand the odds, and gamble responsibly by setting limits on your betting activity.
What is the minimum bet amount on DraftKings?
The minimum bet amount is ten cents ($10).
The minimum bet amount on DraftKings can vary depending on several factors, including the type of bet, the specific sports event, and the state or jurisdiction in which you are placing your bet. DraftKings operates in compliance with state gambling regulations in the United States, and these regulations can impact the minimum bet amount.
Here are some key factors that influence the minimum bet amount on DraftKings:
- State Regulations: Each U.S. state has its own set of regulations and laws regarding sports betting. The minimum bet amount on DraftKings is often determined by these regulations. Some states may set a specific minimum bet amount for all bets, while others allow sportsbooks like DraftKings to establish their own minimums.
- Type of Bet: Different types of bets may have different minimum wager requirements. For example, straight bets (e.g., moneyline, point spread, totals) may have lower minimums compared to more complex bets like parlays or teasers.
- Specific Sports Event: Minimum bet amounts can also vary based on the specific sports event you are interested in. Major sporting events like the Super Bowl or the World Series may have higher minimum bet amounts due to their popularity and the increased betting activity they generate.
- In-Play Betting: In-play or live betting allows you to place bets on games or events that are already in progress. Minimum bet amounts for in-play betting may differ from pre-game bets, and they can fluctuate as the game unfolds.
- Platform and Bet Type: The minimum bet amount might also depend on whether you are betting through the mobile app and the specific type of bet you are placing.
- Promotions and Bonuses: DraftKings occasionally offers promotions or bonuses that may include minimum bet requirements. For example, to qualify for a free bet promotion, you may need to place a minimum bet of a certain amount.
That minimum bet amount can change, especially if you are betting in different states or on different events. Always check the DraftKings platform for the regarding minimum bet requirements for your specific bets. Additionally, responsible gambling practices should be followed, and bets should be made within your budgetary limits.
Which is better DraftKings or bet365?
bet365’s sports betting app is stellar and perhaps one of the more unappreciated platforms in the industry. However, DraftKings is in a tier above the UK operator — and nearly every other sportsbook.
Determining whether DraftKings or bet365 is better for you depends on your specific preferences, needs, and priorities as a sports bettor. Both platforms have their own strengths and weaknesses, and the choice between them ultimately comes down to what you value most in a sports betting operator. Here’s a detailed comparison of DraftKings and bet365 to help you make an informed decision:
- Available in the United States: DraftKings is a prominent player in the U.S. sports betting market, operating in multiple states where sports betting is legalized. If you are located in the United States, DraftKings is more likely to be accessible to you due to its compliance with U.S. gambling regulations.
- User-Friendly Interface: DraftKings offers an intuitive and user-friendly platform, both on the mobie app. Navigating through the platform, placing bets, and managing your account is generally straightforward.
- Variety of Betting Options: DraftKings provides a wide range of sports and betting options, including moneyline bets, point spreads, totals, props, live in-play wagering, and daily fantasy sports (DFS). This diversity caters to different betting preferences and strategies.
- Live Betting: DraftKings offers live betting, allowing you to place bets while games or events are in progress. This adds excitement and flexibility to your betting experience.
- Promotions and Bonuses: DraftKings frequently offers promotions and bonuses, especially for new users. These can include free bets, deposit bonuses, and special contests, enhancing your betting experience.
- DFS Integration: If you enjoy daily fantasy sports, DraftKings seamlessly integrates DFS contests into its platform, providing a unique form of sports-related entertainment.
- Global Presence: bet365 is one of the largest and most recognized sports betting operators worldwide. It operates in numerous countries, making it a global option for sports bettors.
- Extensive Betting Markets: bet365 offers an extensive range of sports and events to bet on, including popular and niche sports from around the world. This can be appealing to bettors with diverse interests.
- Competitive Odds: bet365 is known for its competitive odds and pricing, which can be attractive for serious bettors looking for value in their bets.
- Live Streaming: One of bet365’s standout features is its live streaming service, which allows users to watch a wide variety of sports events live on the platform, even if they haven’t placed a bet on the game.
Ultimately, there is no one-size-fits-all answer to whether DraftKings or bet365 is better, as it depends on your individual priorities as a bettor. Many bettors even use both platforms to take advantage of their unique features and offerings. Before making a decision, to research and consider your specific needs and preferences to choose the platform that best suits your sports betting style.
What is DraftKings, and how does it work as a sports betting platform?
DraftKings is a popular and well-known sports betting platform that has gained prominence in the United States and other countries. It is primarily recognized for its daily fantasy sports (DFS) and sports betting services. DraftKings operates as an online sportsbook, offering users the opportunity to wager real money on various sports and events. Here’s a detailed explanation of what DraftKings is and how it works as a sports betting platform:
DraftKings was originally established in 2012 as a DFS platform, allowing users to draft fantasy teams of professional athletes and compete against each other for cash prizes based on the real-world performance of those athletes. Over the years, DraftKings has expanded its offerings to include traditional sports betting, becoming a comprehensive sports betting and entertainment platform.
- Registration and Account Creation:
To get started with DraftKings, users must create an account. This typically involves providing personal information such as name, date of birth, email address, and sometimes Social Security Number (SSN) to verify identity.
- State and Location Verification:
DraftKings operates within the legal framework of the United States and is subject to state regulations. Users must verify their physical location to ensure they are within a state where DraftKings is licensed to offer sports betting. Geolocation technology is used to confirm a user’s location.
- Deposit Funds:
Before placing bets, users need to deposit real money into their DraftKings accounts. The platform accepts various payment methods, including credit/debit cards, PayPal, online bank transfers, and more.
- Browsing Sports and Events:
Users can explore a wide range of sports and sporting events available for betting on DraftKings. Popular options include football, basketball, baseball, soccer, hockey, golf, and many others. Users can browse upcoming games and events.
- Selecting Betting Markets:
Within each sporting event, DraftKings offers a variety of betting markets. These include moneyline bets (picking the winner), point spread bets (betting on the margin of victory), totals (over/under bets), prop bets (wagers on specific player or team performances), and more.
- Placing Bets:
To place a bet, users select their desired betting market, enter the amount they wish to wager, and add the bet to their bet slip. The bet slip summarizes all selected wagers and calculates the potential payout.
- Confirmation and Monitoring:
Users review their bet slips to ensure accuracy before confirming their bets. Once bets are confirmed, they are live and cannot be changed. Users can monitor the progress of their bets in real-time using DraftKings’ platform.
- Live Betting:
DraftKings offers live betting, allowing users to place bets on games or events that are already in progress. Live odds and a wide range of in-play betting options are available.
- Withdraw Winnings:
If a user’s bets are successful, their winnings are credited to their DraftKings account. Users can withdraw these winnings or use them for future bets.
- Promotions and Bonuses:
DraftKings often runs promotions and bonuses for users, such as deposit bonuses, free bets, and special contests. Users can opt into these offers to enhance their betting experience.
- Responsible Gambling:
DraftKings takes responsible gambling seriously and provides tools such as deposit limits, self-exclusion, and educational resources to help users manage their betting activity responsibly.
DraftKings is a versatile sports betting platform that offers a wide range of betting options, including traditional sports betting and daily fantasy sports. It provides an accessible and user-friendly interface for sports enthusiasts to engage with their favorite sports and teams while potentially winning real money.
What are the legal requirements for betting on DraftKings in different states or regions?
The legal requirements for betting on DraftKings vary from state to state and may also differ in regions outside of the United States where DraftKings operates. These legal requirements are influenced by the specific regulations and laws established by each jurisdiction. Here, we’ll primarily focus on the legal requirements for betting on DraftKings within the United States. Sports betting can change.
- United States: Legal Requirements for Betting on DraftKings
- Age Restrictions: In all U.S. states where sports betting is legal, you must be at least 21 years old to place bets on DraftKings. Some states may have a lower minimum age requirement, typically 18, for participation in daily fantasy sports (DFS) contests offered by DraftKings.
- Physical Location: To place bets on DraftKings, you must be physically located within a state where DraftKings is legally authorized to offer sports betting. Geolocation technology is used to verify your location when accessing the platform.
- Account Verification: DraftKings requires users to verify their identity to create an account and place bets. This typically involves providing personal information such as name, date of birth, email address, and sometimes a Social Security Number (SSN).
- Responsible Gambling: DraftKings encourages responsible gambling and may offer tools such as deposit limits, self-exclusion, and cool-off periods to help users manage their betting activity responsibly. These tools may be mandated by state regulations in some cases.
- Tax Reporting: In the United States, gambling winnings are subject to federal and state taxes. DraftKings may require users to provide tax identification information, such as a Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number, for tax reporting purposes if their winnings exceed a certain threshold.
- State Regulations: State-specific regulations can vary significantly. Some states have more lenient laws and offer a wide range of betting options, while others have stricter regulations, limiting the types of bets or sports that can be wagered on. It’s crucial to understand your state’s specific sports betting laws and regulations.
- Deposit and Withdrawal Limits: Different states may impose varying limits on the amount you can deposit or withdraw from your DraftKings account. These limits can vary from state to state and may be subject to change.
- Authorized Sportsbooks: Some states require that you place sports bets only through authorized and licensed sportsbooks. DraftKings must hold the necessary licenses in each state where it operates to legally accept bets.
The legal requirements for betting on DraftKings are primarily determined by the jurisdiction in which you are located. Users should be aware of and adhere to their state or country’s specific laws and regulations when using the platform. DraftKings, as a responsible operator, typically takes measures to ensure compliance with these legal requirements and may implement safeguards to promote responsible gambling practices.
How do I create an account on DraftKings and get started with sports betting?
Creating an account on DraftKings and getting started with sports betting is a straightforward process. DraftKings offers an easy-to-use platform for users to sign up and begin placing bets on their favorite sports and events.
- Account Registration: Explain the step-by-step process of creating a DraftKings account, including providing personal information and verifying your identity.
- Eligibility and Age Verification: Discuss the eligibility requirements for creating an account, including age restrictions, and how DraftKings verifies your age.
- Location Verification: Explain the importance of verifying your physical location to ensure compliance with state or regional regulations.
- Account Security: Offer tips and best practices for creating a secure password and protecting your DraftKings account from unauthorized access.
- Payment Methods: Detail the various payment methods accepted by DraftKings for depositing funds into your account, including credit/debit cards, PayPal, and online bank transfers.
- Depositing Funds: Provide instructions on how to deposit money into your DraftKings account and the options available for setting deposit limits.
- Promotions and Bonuses: Describe any available promotions and bonuses for new users and how to take advantage of them.
That’s it! You’re now ready to create an account on DraftKings, deposit funds, and start enjoying the excitement of sports betting on one of the leading platforms in the industry. To stay informed about the sports and events you’re betting on and to gamble responsibly to enhance your overall experience.
What types of sports and events can I bet on through DraftKings?
DraftKings offers a wide range of sports and events that you can bet on, providing sports enthusiasts with a diverse and exciting betting experience. Here’s a comprehensive list of the types of sports and events that are typically available for betting on DraftKings:
1. Major Professional Sports Leagues:
- NFL (National Football League): American football, including regular-season games, playoffs, and the Super Bowl.
- NBA (National Basketball Association): Basketball, covering regular-season games, playoffs, and the NBA Finals.
- MLB (Major League Baseball): Baseball, featuring regular-season games, playoffs, and the World Series.
- NHL (National Hockey League): Ice hockey, including regular-season games, playoffs, and the Stanley Cup Finals.
2. College Sports:
Betting on college sports events, including college football and basketball, is available in some states where it is legally permitted. Note that restrictions may apply to specific college teams or events.
Various soccer leagues and tournaments from around the world, including the English Premier League, UEFA Champions League, FIFA World Cup, and more.
Betting on major tennis tournaments like Wimbledon, the US Open, the French Open, and the Australian Open.
Betting on golf events such as the Masters, U.S. Open, The Open Championship, and PGA Tour events.
6. Mixed Martial Arts (MMA):
Betting on MMA promotions like the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship), including individual fights and championship bouts.
7. Auto Racing:
Betting on NASCAR, Formula 1, and other motorsports events, including individual races and season championships.
The availability of specific sports and events on DraftKings can vary depending on your location and the legal regulations in your state or region. State laws and licensing determine which sports and events are offered in a given area, to check DraftKings’ platform for the most listings based on your location.
What are the different types of bets available on DraftKings, such as moneyline, point spread, and totals?
DraftKings offers a wide variety of betting options to cater to the preferences and strategies of sports bettors. Understanding the different types of bets available on DraftKings, such as moneyline, point spread, and totals, for making informed wagers. Here’s a detailed explanation of these common bet types:
1. Moneyline Bets:
- Moneyline bets are among the simplest and most popular types of wagers. In a moneyline bet, you’re simply picking which team or individual will win the game or event. Each team is assigned odds, often represented with a plus (+) or minus (-) sign.
- A negative (-) sign indicates the favorite, and you’ll need to wager more to win a specific amount.
- A positive (+) sign represents the underdog, and you’ll win more than your stake if the underdog prevails.
- For example, if the New York Yankees have a moneyline of -150, you would need to bet $150 to win $100. If the Boston Red Sox have a moneyline of +130, a $100 bet would yield a $130 profit if they win.
2. Point Spread Bets:
- Point spread bets, often referred to simply as “spread bets,” are designed to level the playing field in matchups where one team is heavily favored over the other. The sportsbook sets a margin of victory that the favored team must achieve for the bet to be successful.
- When you place a point spread bet, you are essentially betting on whether a team will win by more points than the spread (cover the spread) or if the underdog will lose by fewer points than the spread (beat the spread).
- For example, if the point spread for an NFL game is “New England Patriots -6.5” and “New York Jets +6.5,” the Patriots must win by at least 7 points to cover the spread, while the Jets can lose by up to 6 points for a bet on them to succeed.
3. Totals (Over/Under) Bets:
- Totals bets, also known as over/under bets, focus on the combined score of both teams in a game. The sportsbook sets a predicted total score, and you wager on whether the actual score will be over (higher) or under (lower) that total.
- For instance, if the over/under for a basketball game is set at 210.5 points, you can bet on whether the total points scored by both teams will be above 210.5 points (the over) or below 210.5 points (the under).
4. Proposition (Prop) Bets:
- Proposition bets, or prop bets, offer a wide range of unique and specific betting opportunities within a game or event. These bets can cover various aspects of the game, including individual player performances, team statistics, and even off-field factors.
- Examples of prop bets include predicting the first player to score a touchdown in a football game, the total number of three-pointers made by a basketball player, or whether a specific event will occur during a game (e.g., a safety in a Super Bowl).
5. Parlay Bets:
- Parlay bets involve combining multiple individual bets into a single wager. To win a parlay bet, all the included bets must be correct. Parlays offer higher potential payouts than individual bets but come with greater risk since all selections must win.
- For example, you could create a parlay by combining moneyline bets on three different baseball games. If all three teams win, your parlay is successful, and the payout is calculated based on the odds of each selection.
6. Teaser Bets:
- Teaser bets are a variation of parlay bets that allow you to adjust the point spread or totals in your favor. However, this adjustment comes at the cost of lower potential payouts.
- Teaser bets are popular in football and basketball. For example, if the original point spread is -6.5, you can tease it to -2.5 in exchange for lower odds.
7. Futures Bets:
Futures bets are long-term wagers on events that will occur in the future, such as championship winners, season awards, or individual player achievements. These bets are typically available well in advance of the event and can provide substantial payouts if your prediction is correct.
Understanding these different types of bets on DraftKings gives you the flexibility to tailor your betting strategy and preferences. To research and analyze the specific bets and events you’re interested in and practice responsible gambling by setting betting limits and managing your bankroll effectively.
Betting on DraftKings offers an accessible and thrilling way to engage with your favorite sports and events. Whether you’re a seasoned sports bettor or a newcomer, the platform provides a user-friendly interface and a wide range of sports to choose from. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can create an account, deposit funds, and start placing bets on various betting markets, including moneyline bets, point spreads, totals, and live in-play wagering.
DraftKings’ emphasis on responsible gambling ensures that users have tools and resources to maintain control over their betting activity. Additionally, the platform often features promotions and bonuses to enhance your betting experience.
The sports and events you’re betting on, manage your bankroll wisely, and always gamble responsibly. With DraftKings, the excitement of sports betting is at your fingertips, providing opportunities for entertainment and potentially profitable outcomes.
Betting on DraftKings is an exciting and accessible way to immerse yourself in the world of sports wagering. The key steps to get started, from creating an account and depositing funds to exploring a wide array of sports and events available for betting. DraftKings offers a user-friendly platform, ensuring both experienced bettors and newcomers can enjoy a seamless betting experience.
Moreover, DraftKings prioritizes responsible gambling by providing tools to set limits and monitor your betting activity. The platform frequently offers promotions and bonuses, enhancing the thrill of sports betting.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 How do you bet on DraftKings for the first time?
- 3 Is DraftKings good to bet on?
- 4 How do you bet on DraftKings spread?
- 5 What is the minimum bet amount on DraftKings?
- 6 Which is better DraftKings or bet365?
- 7 What is DraftKings, and how does it work as a sports betting platform?
- 8 What are the legal requirements for betting on DraftKings in different states or regions?
- 9 How do I create an account on DraftKings and get started with sports betting?
- 10 What types of sports and events can I bet on through DraftKings?
- 11 What are the different types of bets available on DraftKings, such as moneyline, point spread, and totals?
- 12 Conclusion
- 13 Share
- 14 About Post Author